How do you use CBD isolate?
CBD isolate is so versatile that there are many ways you can use it. You can mix it into your favourite drink, tea or coffee, you can sprinkle it into your joint, use it subliminally under the tongue, you can mix some into your favourite vape oil for a healthy boost or you can whip it into your favourite body or face cream. You can maximize CBD’s anti-inflammatory and pain-reduction properties by rubbing the cream into your skin.
What are the benefits of CBD isolate?
- Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Suppresses seizure activity
- Mediates psychotic disorders
- Reduces inflammation
- Fights tumors and cancer cells
- Combats anxiety and depression
- Tempers neurodegenerative disorders
In addition, CBD counteracts the drowsiness, paranoia, and memory loss associated with THC. Because of this long list of benefits, CBD isolate can be used to treat:
- Epileptic disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Chronic pain
- Neuropathic pain